VIEWSCAN ADVANTAGESCompletely Passive System
- Does not emit nor generate any electro-magnetic fields, radiation, millimeter waves or x-ray.
- Safe for pacemakers, implants, pregnant women, film, etc.
- Computer-controlled digital system that requires no calibration ever.
- Working off the earth’s magnetic field, the ViewScan detects all anomalies such as guns, knifes, cell phones, and other objects. While gold, silver, copper, etc. do not alert the detector.
- ViewScan is ideal for stadiums, events and other locations requiring efficient, high-volume screening as quickly as possible.
- Reduces false alarms by eliminating alarms for jewelry watches, coins etc.
- The ViewScan has an integrated video channel that captures and, if desired, archives the image of those being screened.
Ease of use
- The systems’ visual image, which points to exactly where on the individual an anomaly is detected, makes secondary screening easy and quick.
- The system can be fully networked with a LAN or WAN. This allows for remote operation and hence operator safety: e.g. a ballistic vestibule with magnetic locks integrated into the ViewScan (see below).
- The portable unit comes with a case that meets all airline requirements for checked baggage.
- The ViewScan can be powered by a single battery for up to 8 hours.
- The ViewScan, is extremely versatile. The system can be integrated with biometrics, card readers, sally-port lock/unlock mechanisms, etc.
- The ViewScan can even be built into a doorway if desired.
- Little or no maintenance is required.
- The overlapping fields allow the unit to remain in use in most cases until repairs are made.
We would love for you to check out our accreditation from the
DPS Police that have implemented our machines in the Detroit Public School System at